Nederman FilterBox Twin
Part Nos. 12667163-12693563, 12693663
The Nederman FilterBox Twin is
- For dust applications, the unit is cleaned mechanically. For welding fumes it uses a combination of mechanical and compressed air cleaning.
- For welding applications, compressed air cleaning is required.
Note: FilterBox is not for use in environments where combustible dust or gases are present, and it is not for use in filtering combustible dust or gases.
- User friendly and superior filter cleaning, mechanical and/or with compressed air for long filter life
- Automatic damper preventing dust from leaking out while cleaning
- Dust free filter replacement and emptying of dust bin.
The Nederman FilterBox Twin is equipped with two 3 m (10 ft.) extraction arms, and a powerful 2.2 kW (3.0 hp) fan for a maximum air flow capacity of 850 m3/h (500 CFM) per extraction arm if both are in use. An integrated silencer reduces noise from the fan and outlet air. On the manual version, there is an alarm that indicates when the air flow is too low, as well as an operating hours meter.
The version with automatic cleaning has an advanced filter control system that starts the cleaning process automatically when the air flow is too low. In both versions, the cleaning method is a combination of mechanical and compressed air cleaning. FilterBox Twin is available either as a mobile unit on wheels or attached to a floor stand. Additional protection from harmful particles is provided if a HEPA filter is installed.
Service & Support For
Dust & Fume ExtractionFind out more
|Compressed air requirement||DIN ISO 8573-1, class 5/5/4 (7 bar)|
|Dustbin volume||15 litres|
|Extraction arm diameter||160 mm|
|Filter area||13 m²|
|Material||Casing in rotomoulded plastic|
|Noise level||78 dB(A)|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Arm length||3 m|
|Number of filter elements||1|
|No of phases||1|
|Power Voltage||400 V|