GEF FEMP Bag Filter Unit
Part No. 01016
The GEF FEMP is a medium duty bag filter unit with reverse pulse cleaning of the filter bags using compressed air, giving the filters an overall longer service life. Suitable for medium air volumes, the FEMP can be used for many applications including wood dust, metal dust and mineral/stone dust.
- Paper Dust
- Plastic Dust
AES can provide the FEMP model in a number of different material and finish configurations.
Please use our "Request a Quote" function below so we can help you choose the best design solution possible.
The FEMP filter system by GEF comes fitted as standard with highly durable bag sleeve filters, and a reverse jet pulse compressed air cleaning system, ensuring longer service life of the filters. The FEMP series is designed to support a high vacuum, and has an internal plenum chamber, which helps separate the heavier dust particles from the smaller contaminant dust to permit a high quality filtration efficiency from the bags.
- Filter surface from 19 to 116 m2 with polyester bags;
- Automatic reverse jet cleaning;
- Inlet & outlets on different side;
- Max. vacuum 3000 Pa;
- Max. temperature 80°C.
- Filter materials for specific dust
- Suitable fan
- Electrical panel for fan and automatic cleaning after each cycle
- Electrical panel with inverter for low energy consumption and performance control
- Differential pressure gauge for filter efficiency regulation and best cleaning quality
- Screw conveyor, rotary valve and large bag filters
- Access ladder and safety railings
- ATEX components zone 22 3D
- Fire protection system.