GEF ACP Cartridge Filter Unit
Part Nos. 00998-FEC-2-ACP-MONO-C, FEC-2-ACP-MONO-P, FEC-2-ACP-MONO-A, FEC-2-ACP-C, FEC-2-ACP-P, FEC-2-ACP-A, FEC-4-ACP-C, FEC-4-ACP-P, FEC-4-ACP-A, FEC-4-ACP-3-C, FEC-4-ACP-3-P, FEC-4-ACP-3-A
The GEF ACP Cartridge Filter Unit are perfect for smaller applications including chemical fumes, food/pharmaceutical industries and welding fumes. Supplied with a collection drawer, fan and reverse pulse jet cleaning as standard, the ACP is an ideal filtration solution for a number of applications.
Additional materials for specific dusts can be supplied on request, with a number of different features to tailor the ACP to fit your exact application.
- Food Industry
- Plastic Dust
AES can supply the ACP filter unit in a number of different material and finish options.
Please use our "Request a quote" function below and we would be happy to discuss the best possible solution for your extraction needs.
The GEF ACP Cartridge Filter Unit are perfect for smaller applications including chemical fumes, food/pharmaceutical industries and welding fumes. This unit comes supplied with 2-4 cartridges allowing filter surface area of 20-40 m².
The filtration efficiency is kept high due to the plenum chamber inside the unit allowing heavier dust to be easily separated from the cartridges, and capturing harmful smaller particles. The cartridge filters keep the filter area high despite the size of the system, and with reverse jet pulse compressed air cleaning installed as standard, the service life of the filters is much longer. All of the ACP range are supplied with a centrifugal fan mounted on top of the unit.
- Filter Surface from 20 to 40 m² with cellulose / polyester antistatic polyester cartridges
- Automatic reverse jet cleaning
- Inlet fan from 1,1kW (also single phase) to 3kW
- 30L collection drawers for FEC ACP
- Max. vacuum 2500 Pa
- Max. temperature 80°C
- Filter materials to suit specific dusts and other applications
- Electrical panel for fan and cleaning after work
- Electrical panel with inverter for low consume and performance control
- Differential pressure gauge for filter efficiency and best cleaning quality
- Rotary valve
- ATEX components zone 22 3D
- HEPA filter on discharge
A number of different materials and paint finishes for the unit housing are also available on request.