Purair 1.5M PB-60 BIOLOGICAL SAFETY CABINET
Part No. PB-60-EN230V
The Purair BIO BSC is designed to protect individuals, the environment and products from a variety of biological particulates, serving as the primary barrier in life science research and experimentation. These Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinets minimize and contain Biosafety Level 1-3 agents, maintaining negative pressure inside the cabinet during operation to prevent contaminants from escaping the work area. EN and NSF-49 listed models available. Choose from 36”, 48", 60" and 72" wide.
- Easy to Install. The biosafety cabinet is self-contained and does not require venting to the outside. Units are portable and may be moved from one location to the next with minimal downtime and without filter changes. Set-up, operation and filter maintenance are straightforward.
- Energy Efficient. Because filtered air is returned to the room no demands are required of the facility HVAC capacity for make-up air.
- Cost Effective. Facility ductwork, HVAC and construction costs are eliminated.
- Safe to Use. Cabinet airflow and face velocity protect users from incidental exposure to particulates.
- Product details. Optional Stand. Minimum height of stand 550mm, Maximum Height of Stand 870mm. There are 7 different height adjustments 80mm apart.
Service & Support For
Dust & Fume ExtractionFind out more
|Airflow||< 70% recirculated / 30% exhausted >|
|Average Inflow Velocity||< 100 fpm (0.51 m/s) >|
|Average Downflow Velocity||60 fpm (0.30 m/s)|
|Exhaust Air Volume with Exhaust Canopy||565 cfm (16 m3)|
|Supply HEPA Filter||< (1) 99.99% 0.3 microns (Class H14) >|
|Exhaust HEPA Filter||< (1) 99.99% 0.3 microns (Class H14) >|
|Internal (W x D x H)||1520 x 626 x 709 mm|
|External (W x D x H)||1634 x 789 x 1537 mm|
|Shipping (W x D x H)||1700 x 850 x 1950 mm|