Filtermist S400 Oil Mist Collector Kit
Part No. 20-201-30-001
Filtermist S400 units efficiently remove oil & coolant mist, fume and steam in a various amount of manufacturing operations around the world.
New June 2023 - now supplied as standard with the High Efficiency AFB Afterfilter (99.95% efficiency at 1 μm) manufactured using a H13 grade oleophobic filter paper to suit the S400.
Unit supplied as standard with the AFB Afterfilter & F Monitor.
Filtermist motors are wound for low & high voltage and operate on 50Hz & 60Hz (see Manual). A connection diagram can be found inside the motor terminal box.
NOTE: Motor terminal connections will be configured for the motor to run at High voltage
The motors must be connected via a 3-phase, direct-on-line starter and isolator (not included) with suitable thermal overloads or via an independent supply in the machine control panel.
Please see datasheet, FAQ & Manual downloads for information on selecting unit for your machine. Installation also available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note harting plugin socket not included.
Why use Filtermist units ►
- Oil mist is hazardous to your health.
- Oil mist causes slippery floors and can cause damage to electrical switchgear and circuitry.
- Oil mist can lead to coating of ventilation pipes, a potential fire risk.
- Official regulations are becoming increasingly stringent.
- Reduce energy and heating costs by recycling clean air back into the factory.
- No expensive media filters to replace results in low maintenance costs.
How Filtermist units work ►
- Oil mist is removed at source
- Oil mist is removed from the air by centrifugal impaction
- Clean oil is returned to machine
- Clean air is returned to workplace
- Smoke and fume can be removed and efficiency increased with the addition of a clip-on afterfilter
Filtermist units are in operation on tens of thousands of applications, from high precision CNC machining centres to traditional open grinders. Filtermist is an industry standard from aerospace to medical and automotive to food processing. Units are available in mild steel and stainless steel with dozens of installation accessories to create bespoke solutions for almost any type of oil mist problem.
The filtermist range can be used in a number of applications including:
- EDM/Spark Erosion
- Machining Centres
- Industrial Saws
- Food Processing
- Parts Washing
- Special Purpose
Service & Support For
Dust & Fume ExtractionFind out more
|425 @ 50Hz
200v, 220v, 380v, 400v