AirBench VertEx VA Modular Cross-Draught Booth System
Part Nos. AB-VERTEX-VA120618, VA121218, VA180618, VA120624, VA121224, VA180624, VA121824
AirBench Vertex VA Modular Cross-Draught System
- Designed for larger parts that cannot be readily handled on an AirBench
- VertEX can be configured for dust or fume applications
- Modular Cross-Draught System
- Heavy Duty 2mm steel
- Fully welded and powder coated
- Ready for use on delivery, or combine to make a walk-in booth
Multiple VertExes can be installed together alongside standard booth components to form a walk-in extracted booth. The modular nature of the system means that an extraction solution can be created to fit a space or application. Each unit uses a single phase power supply, so making a system can be as easy as plugging in and turning on.
VertEx systems can be used freestanding as units, or with a surround as a booth. Optional lights can be installed within the enclosure to provide a well-lit largescale booth for extracting dust and particulate during production.
Some dust extraction applications are too large for an AirBench. VertEx draws large volumes of air sideways, past the operator, and into internal filters, returning clean air to the room.
*Due to these systems being fully modular and bespoke to the customer, please contact AES to find the correct model and solution for your application.
Service & Support For
Dust & Fume ExtractionFind out more
- Fully modular system. 7 Filter Types Available.