Geovent W3 Mobile Welding Fume Filter Unit
Part No. 15-200
A W3 Approved Filter Unit ideal for extraction and filtration of fumes, vapours, dusts and gases. A complete plug & play unit which plugs directly into a 13 Amp socket - no additional installation required.
Suitable for welding processes and soldering jobs. It is recommended that a W3 rated filtration unit is used when welding stainless steel.
This unit comes complete with :
- 3m ø160 mm Extraction Arm With Robust Metal Hood
- 4 Stage Filter Setup (G4, F5, F9 and active carbon)
- 1.1kw 1x230V fan (Qmax: 2.500 m³/h)
The 3 metre extraction arm comes supplied ready for mounting. The mounting base allows for 360 degrees of swivel upon the unit.
Lockable castors provide mobility for the system, and relocation is simple. Ideal for use in benchtop welding or soldering applications.
- Main Body Construction : Sheet Metal - Powder Coated (RAL : 7015 and 7035)
- Hood Construction : Lightweight ALU hood in ø160 mm. Integrated handle. Powder Coated (RAL : 1007)
- Arm : Aluminium Profiles with Tension Springs
- Hose : Ø165 mm Black P2A1000 in strong PVC/ polyester web with steel spiral. Temperature from -40°C to +100°C.
- Stage 1 : G4 Rated Mat Fabric Filter
- Stage 2 : F5 Rated Macrofelt Pad Filter
- Stage 3 : Activated Carbon Cartridge Filter
- Stage 4 : F9 Rated Particle Filter
- Combined Seperation Degree : >99%
- Fan Performance : Up to 2,500 m³/h
- Max. Pressure : Up to 2,500 Pa
- Motor Data : 1.1 kW – 1 x 230V 50Hz
- Current Consumption : Max 7.0 Amps
- Noise Level : 72 dB(A)
This filter unit is certified according to the international standard DIN EN ISO 15012-1 and tested by the Institute for Occupational Safety and Health of the German Social Accident Insurance (IFA) and approved for the filter class W3 as a mobile suction unit (IFA Nr. 201020469/1140)
Service & Support For
Dust & Fume ExtractionFind out more
- Dimensions : 580 x 580 x 900 mm
- Weight : 80kg