Nederman FilterBox 12A - Mobile
Part No. 12687163, 12662563
The Nederman FilterBox 12 A - Mobile
For dust applications, the unit is cleaned mechanically. For welding fumes it uses a combination of mechanical and compressed air cleaning.
For welding applications, compressed air cleaning is required.
Note: FilterBox is not for use in environments where combustible dust or gases are present, and it is not for use in filtering combustible dust or gases.
- User friendly and superior filter cleaning, mechanical and/or with compressed air for long filter life
- Automatic damper preventing dust from leaking out while cleaning
- Dust free filter replacement and emptying of dust bin
- Third party approval for welding fumes category W3 according to EN 15012-1
- Filter efficiency M6 (EN779), MERV 11 (ASHRAE 52.2, 2017).
The Nederman FilterBox 12 A - Mobile is equipped with a powerful fan for a maximum air flow capacity of 1200 m³/h.
An integrated silencer reduces noise from the fan and outlet air. The unit has an advanced filter control system with automatic cleaning that starts when the air flow is too low. Available either as a mobile unit on wheels or attached to a floor stand. Additional protection from harmful particles is provided if a HEPA filter is installed.
Service & Support For
Dust & Fume ExtractionFind out more
|Compressed air requirement||DIN ISO 8573-1, class 5/5/4 (7 bar)|
|Dustbin volume||15 litres|
|Extraction arm diameter||160 mm|
|Filter area||13 m²|
|Filter efficiency||99 %|
|Material||Casing in rotomoulded plastic|
|Noise level||74 dB(A)|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Filter cleaning method||Mechanical, compressed air|
|Filter material||Polyester PW13|
|Number of filter elements||1|