Dustcontrol DC 2800 H EX Stainless Steel
Part No. 124106
Dustcontrol DC 2800 H EX Stainless Steel is suitable for the suction and removal of dry, hazardous, inflammable and conductive dust according to dust classification H in Zone 22.
The DC 2800 H EX Stainless Steel uses negative pressure to force the air through a suction nozzle, hose system, pre-separator and dust separator. Coarse separation is carried out in the machine's cyclone, providing very effective separation of any coarse dust. Fine dust is separated in the units filter.
The unit is equipped with a reverse-pulse filter cleaning to ensure the extended life of the filter.
The unit can be used from +10 to +30 °C. This dust extractor is also suitable for general cleaning functions.
The DC 2800 H EX Stainless Steel is the ideal unit for the removal and suction of dust in food industries.
The DC 2800 H EX Stainless Steel -
- Suitable for operation in environments with potentially combustible dust (non-conductive), ATEX Zone 22
- Stainless Steel design enables use of alkaline wash solutions
- High resistance to acids Brushless motor
The unit is delivered with the following:
- Suction hose (Ø 38) 5 m (Part No 2027)
- Floor nozzle (Part No 7235E)
- Suction pipe Ø 38 (Part No 7257)
- Fine filter, polyester (Part No 42028)
- HEPA filter (Part No 42027)
Service & Support For
Dust & Fume ExtractionFind out more
|H x W x L (mm)||830 x 402 x 382|
|Inlet (mm)||Ø 50|
|Hose Length Ø 50 (m)||5|
|Collection container (l)||40|
|Max. Airflow (m²/h)||185|
|Negative Pressure Max. (kPa)||25|
|Power Rating||1300 W|
|Fine Filter Area (m²)||1,5|
|Efficiency Fine Filter||99.9%|
|HEPA Filter Area (m²)||0,85|
|Efficiency HEPA Filter||99,995%|
|Sound Level dB(A)||70|