Nederman FilterBox 12A NANO
Part No. 12696063, 12696863
Nederman FilterBox 12 A NANO
- Automatically operated filter cleaning with compressed air for long filter life.
- LCD panel with operating status and menu system for parameter setup and settings. Possibility to connect a welding sensor clamp to automatically start the fan.
- Automatic damper preventing dust from leaking out while cleaning.
- Dust free filter replacement and emptying of dust bin.
- MERV 15 rated filter *ASHRAE Standard 52.2, 2017, third party tested. Approved for welding fumes category W3 according to EN 15012-1, third party.
The Nederman FilterBox 12A+ is equipped with a powerful fan for a maximum airflow capacity of 1 200 m³/h (700 CFM). The Nanofiber media technology utilized in the extra large 17m² (183 ft²) cartridge is ideal for frequent welding. It offers significant performance advantages like higher efficiency and surface loading properties which results in more effective filter cleaning and longer cleaning intervals. Advantages that will impose benefits in terms of filter life, productivity and lower cost of ownership.
The unit has an advanced filter control system indicating the pressure drop with a series of LED's as well as on the LCD display. When the air flow is too low an audial alarm precedes the automatic, motorized compressed air cleaning sequence. An integrated silencer reduces noise from the fan and outlet air.
Additional protection from harmful particles is provided if a HEPA filter is installed (optional).
The Nederman FilterBox 12A+ is available as a mobile unit on wheels but can be fixed mounted with an accessory kit.
Note: FilterBox is not for use in environments where combustible dust or gases are present, and it is not for use in filtering combustible dust or gases.
Service & Support For
Dust & Fume ExtractionFind out more
|Dustbin volume||15 litres|
|Filter area||17 m²|
|Material||Casing in rotomoulded plastic|
|Noise level||68 dB(A)|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Filter cleaning method||Compressed air|
|Number of filter elements||1|
|No. of phases||3|
|Power voltage||400 V|