Nederman FilterBox 12A++ ePTFE
Part No. 12692563, 12692463
The Nederman FilterBox 12 A++ ePTFE
- Automatically operated, mechanical and pneumatic filter cleaning for long filter life.
- LCD panel with operating status and menu system for parameter setup and settings.
- Possibility to connect a pneumatic tool, electric 1-ph. tool or welding sensor clamp to automatically start the fan.
- Light and fan switch on hood. Automatic damper preventing dust from leaking out while cleaning. Dust free filter replacement and emptying of dust bin.
- Filter efficiency E11 (EN1822), MERV 16 (ASHRAE 52.2, 2017). Approved for welding fumes category W3 according to EN 15012-1, third party tested.
The Nederman FilterBox 12 A++ ePTFE is equipped with a powerful fan for a maximum air flow capacity of 1 200 m³/h (700 CFM). The ePTFE media technology utilized in the 13m² (140ft²) cartridge is ideal for demanding dust or fume applications. It offers significant performance advantages like higher efficiency and surface loading properties which results in more effective filter cleaning and longer cleaning intervals. Advantages that will impose benefits in terms of filter life, productivity and lower cost of ownership.
The unit has an advanced filter control system indicating the pressure drop with a series of LED's as well as on the LCD display. When the air flow is too low an audial alarm precedes the automatic, motorized cleaning sequence. For dust applications, the unit is cleaned mechanically. For welding fumes it uses a combination of mechanical and compressed air cleaning. An integrated silencer reduces noise from the fan and outlet air.
Additional protection from harmful particles is provided if a HEPA filter is installed (optional).
FilterBox 12 A ePTFE is available as a mobile unit on wheels but can be fixed mounted with an accessory kit.
Note: The Nederman FilterBox 12 A ePTFE is not for use in environments where combustible dust or gases are present, and it is not for use in filtering combustible dust or gases.
Service & Support For
Dust & Fume ExtractionFind out more
|Dustbin volume||15 litres|
|Arm length||3 m|
|Filter area||13 m²|
|Filter cleaning method||Mechanical, Compressed air|
|Number of filter elements||1|
|No of phases||3|
|Power Voltage||400 V|