ESTA MOBEX P-24 ATEX, for use in Zone 22
Part No. 09.849-1
The ATEX-compliant version of the MOBEX P-24 is suitable for use in ATEX Zone 22 explosion-prone areas.
The MOBEX P-24 ATEX compact dust extractors specialise in dry and free-flowing dusts. Used for multiple applications such as metal dusts, dental dusts, stone dusts, mineral dusts and plastic dusts the MOBEX P can be used for individual or multiple workstations. The processes it covers include circular saws, grinding and milling machines etc. The innovative design housing with a unique fold system allows for ease of use and consistent quality.
- Universal use for dusts and shavings in the metal and plastics industries and many others
- Single or multiple location extraction at machines that produce dust or shavings, or at welding stations
- Polishing workplaces, for example in the shoe industry, instrument making, etc.
- Metal dust
- Metal shavings
- Plastic shavings
- Plastic dust
The MOBEX P-24 ATEX series of compact stationary dust extractors is for extracting dry and free-flowing dusts. The extractors can be used in nearly all industries for individual and multiple workstations; e.g. at circular saws, grinding and milling machines, etc. Up to four extraction points can be serviced simultaneously. The devices are based on an innovative housing concept with a patent-pending fold system and can be optionally supplied as IFA-tested versions.
- High suction performance
- Low operating costs thanks to cleanable permanent filter
- Long filter life due to a pre-separation system
- Low operating noise thanks to a sound-insulated housing
- Small space requirement due to compact design
- Easy, dust-free removal of collected material through a new disposal system
- Innovative sandwich-panel housing design
- Pre-separation system with integrated impact separator on the raw gas inlet
- Jet pulse cleaning
- A new disposal system with lockable dust collection cartons (tested by IFA)
- Option: Mobile version available
- Special filter materials
- Special voltage
- Pipe pre-separator
- Exhaust air connection
- ATEX version
- Test certificate H