ESTA Mobex F-60 FA Welding Fume FIlter
Part No. 09.838FA
The MOBEX F-60 FA is a stationary installation that allows for effective extraction of welding fumes. The unit has a unique housing design which includes a powerful motor, filter unit and connection to pipework for extraction arms and hoods. The MOBEX is capable of handling extraction of either single use or multiple workstation extraction. The unique fold-system allows for effective collection and disposal of the collected weld fume.
- Single or multiple extraction of welding fumes
- Welding of all metals
- Extraction of robot welding booths
- Welding fume
- Soldering fume
The MOBEX F-60 FA has the same configuration as the F-40 and is supplied as standard with an integrated spark seperator.
The stationary welding fume filters in the MOBEX F series have been designed for the effective extraction of welding fumes. The devices are mainly used in the metal industry for single and multi-station extraction. Up to four extraction points can be serviced simultaneously via a pipe system. The MOBEX F series is based on a new housing concept with a patent-pending fold system and is optionally available with the IFA test certificate W3 for high-alloy steels.
- Low operating costs thanks to cleanable permanent filter (dust class M)
- Long filter life due to a pre-separation system
- Low operating noise thanks to a sound-insulated housing
- Minimal space requirements
- Stationary installation
- Pulse-jet filter cleaning
- Easy, dust-free removal of collected material through a new disposal system
- A new sandwich-panel housing design
Custom Design Options
- Special Voltages
- Exhaust air connection
- Extiguishing device
- Pipe pre-separator
- Spark pre-separator