AES Hand Sanitiser Module SDBU
Part Nos. FS-HS03-SDBU
SDBU - A compact floor-mounted design for touchless automatic dispensing of hand sanitiser with large capacity designed to dispense gel from a standard 5-litre type container with additional storage for a backup 5 litre unit complete with waste bin.
The fully automatic dispenser is battery operated, simply place your hand under the dispenser and a measured dose of gel or liquid sanitiser will be dispensed. The power system is a re-chargeable battery type with solar cell trickle charge which charges under fluorescent and LED lighting.
The dispenser can contain liquid soap, anti-bacterial gel, or 70% alcohol hand sanitizer. Suitable for floor mounting.
- High capacity
- Waste bin.
- Re-chargeable battery type with solar cell trickle charge
- Practical automatic operation
- Easy access lockable doors for storage and maintenance
- Adjustable for level feet and kick plate
- Practical automatic operation.
- With hygiene in mind made throughout in bright polished stainless steel.
- Designed to be topped up during usage.
- Storage for two 5 litres of antibacterial hand sanitiser.
- Bulk fill design utilising 5 litre standard bottles. no special specific cartridge types.
- Ideal for areas where soap and water are not available, the hand sanitiser dispenser offers an easy and effective hand sanitising option.
The AES SDBU is a fully automated touch-free hand sanitiser station designed for use in schools, colleges and universities.
The unit is a stand-alone module that can be placed in any location whether it’s an entrance to a facility, classroom, workshop or common area. Easy to operate by simply placing your hand under the dispensing nozzle which activates an automated and controlled measure of completely touch-free sanitiser solution.
The module comprises of a self-contained header unit that houses the dispensing mechanism, electronic components, and the 5 Litre sanitiser container. The base section is complete with a waste bin for disposing used tissues. The dispenser can contain liquid soap, anti-bacterial gel, or 70% alcohol hand sanitiser. The plastic waste container can easily removed for cleaning and disposal.
The power system is a rechargeable battery type with solar cell trickle charge which charges under fluorescent and LED lighting.
Service & Support For
Dust & Fume ExtractionFind out more
|Dimensions:||400 x 425 x 1000 mm|
|Dispensing Capacity:||1 x 5L Container|
|Additional Storage Capacity:||1 x 5L Container|
• Liquid soap