ESTA SRF T-2 W3 Portable Welding Fume Filter
Part No. 55.101.050
The welding fume filters in the SRF T-2 with the IFA test mark W3 for the extraction of welding fumes from high-alloy steels. Special guidelines apply when welding stainlees steel. Depending on how high the chromium/nickel content of the stainless steel is, devices with an IFA W3 test certificate are needed if air is recirculated.
The SRF T-2 W3, a compact solution for the extraction and filtration of welding fume directly at source.. The T-2 can be used to extract from on-torch welding guns, or via extraction hoses and hoods. The unit has a small housing and is light (only 17kg), allowing it to be extremely portable around the workplace. The versatility of this machine and its sleek design allow it to be used for a number of different welding applications.
- For the direct extraction at the welding torch
- Outside work, assembly or construction sites
- Non-alloy steels and steel with low alloy content
- Welding fume (non-alloyed and low alloy steels)
- Soldering fume (Optional)
Please note that the extraction hose is NOT supplied with the unit.
This SRF T-2 Model comes with the IFA test mark W3 for the extraction of welding fumes from high-alloy steels.
The SRF T-2 is a compact welding fume filters for a wide range of applications. The compact, portable SRF-T models are designed to be connected to welding torches and extract the welding fumes directly at the point where they are produced. Soldering fumes can also be optionally extracted with these devices. The cleanable permanent filter cartridges mean that there are no follow-up costs. The dust collection drawer allows easy disposal of collected material. The SRF T-2 is designed for one extraction point. Perfect for welding fume extraction on building sites, for shipbuilding, at small-part welding stations and car workshops.
- High performance direct extraction of welding torches or nozzles
- Portable units that can be used in any location
- Compact and functional design
- Low operating costs with cleanable long life cartridge filters Portable
- Mobile installation
- Stationary installation
- anual rotation filter cleaning
- Powerful suction turbine
- Integrated compressed air cleaning nozzle
- Cleanable long life cartridge filters (Dust classificaion M)
Custom Design Options
- Custom colour/paint options
- AES can supply on-torch welding extraction guns with this unit as an additional extra
- AES can supply extraction arms and hoods for local point extraction as an optional extra
- Activated carbon filter
- Special viltage configurations
- Exhaust air connection