Binzel XFume iVac 110 V & Torch RAB Grip 255 LW BBH + 5M Hose
Part No. 600.PACK
The Binzel XFume iVac 110 V & Torch RAB Grip 255 LW BBH + 5M Hose is a mobile extraction unit designed to remove welding fume at the source.
The cleaning of the collected particles is 100% automated thanks to a regular compressed air pulse that ensures that all collected small particles are blown out and collected in a dust collection container.
This is easily emptied in daily standard operation, eliminating maintenance downtimes. The filter gets cleaned automatically by compressed air impulse. The unit is equipped with 4 robust castors, for a high mobilty.
PLEASE NOTE THIS UNIT IS NOT SUPPLIED WITH THE STANDARD 110 V PLUG.
- 110 V
- Powerful fume extraction technology: more than 20.000 PA negative pressure
- 100% automated filter cleaning
- Filters out up to 99.99% of all dusts > 0.1 m
- Reduces operating costs and wear thanks to automatic start/stop - optionally via current clamp
- Small, robust size with castors for maximum mobility
- Supplied with a RAB Grip 255 LW BBH Welding Torch & a 5 m Hose
Service & Support For
Dust & Fume ExtractionFind out more
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||700 x 700 x 1000 mm|
|Voltage||110 V - 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||2 x 0.8 kW|
|Max. Negative Pressure||20.000 PA|
|Max. Airflow||340 m³/h|
|Connection Diameter||60 mm|
|Sound Level||< 68 dB(A)|